The Michigan Local Technical Assistance Program (LTAP) serves state, county, and municipal transportation personnel. Its mission is to bridge the gap between research and practice by conducting training sessions, providing engineering technical assistance, and by serving as a clearinghouse for information related to state-of-the-art technology in the construction and maintenance of roads, bridges, and other transportation infrastructure.
The LTAP/TTAP network consists of 58 Centers (one Local Technical Assistance Program in each state as well as Puerto Rico, and seven Tribal Technical Assistance Programs that serve tribal governments). For more information about LTAP/TTAP or to find the LTAP or TTAP that serves your state, visit the National LTAP/TTAP website.
- Winter Operations Conference 2014 (posted 2 days ago)
- Construction Surveying Workshop (posted 1 week ago)
- What's New in Roadsoft 7.7 (posted 1 week ago)
- National Bridge Preservation Partnership Conference 2014 (posted 3 weeks ago)
- FieldManager and Contract Management User's Group Meeting (posted 3 weeks ago)
PE Continuing Education Requirements
The Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs (LARA) recently added the requirement for continuing education for renewing Professional Engineer licenses.
Information on this requirement and CTT policies related to it can be found at michiganltap.org/ContinuingEducation.